MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the Spotlight YOU! - 2013/2014 Edition - New questions! Post 59!

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #19
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Spotlight - You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
1) What caused you to join MTF?
had enough with RF.com forums, so I decided to join a more balanced community, and the first forum I stumbled upon was MTF

Quote:
2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?
besides the obvious, Roger Federer whom I admire for so many different reasons, it's usually a "fan at first sight, or well a match in this case" story for me but in general I have to enjoy watching the guy playing and enjoy his brand of tennis and like something or many things about his personality/character and the way he handles himself both on and off the court, the list includes Santoro, Dent, Kiefer, Koellerer, Nalbandian, Feliciano Lopez, Roddick, Tipsarevic, Davydenko, Safin, Gasquet, Ferrer and Youzhny.

Quote:
3) What are your 10 favorite songs?
off the top of my head, in no particular order, and because I don't go out without having them with me to listen to:

Enta Omri - Oum Kalthoum
Kalemat - Majida Al Roumi
Playing By Heart - Yanni
Scars of Time - Chrono Cross OST
Ya Rab - Marwan Khoury Ft. Carol Samaha
The Dreamers - Yuki Kajiura
Mezame - Yuki Kajiura
I Talk To The Rain - Yuki Kajiura
A Song of Storm and Fire - Yuki Kajiura
Not Me Not I - Delta Goodrem

Quote:
4) What is your philosophy of life in general?
life is unjust, but you can be.

Quote:
5) What are your best and worst traits?
I don't reflect too much on how I behave really, but I think I'm a level-headed person who is always open to life and new experiences all around me, I have a good disposition and always assume the best in others around me until proven otherwise.

on the bad side, hmm.. sometimes I can be apathetic which could hurt those around me.

Quote:
6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?
different things to different people, but almost everything Al-Aqqad wrote is a must read IMO, and no particular movie comes to mind.

Quote:
7) What would you have written in your epitaph?
see ya soon!

Quote:
8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?
table tennis and football.

Quote:
9) What countries would you like to visit and why?
Japan again!!! and USA, Australia and Spain for many reasons.

Quote:
10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?
treat others the way you like them to treat you.

Quote:
11) Which are your favorite quotes?
alot of them, but one in particular comes to mind now: "it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice".

Quote:
12) What is that you most love and hate?
I love innocence, purity and authenticity, and hate hypocrisy, generalization and pretentiousness.
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote