MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the Spotlight YOU! - 2013/2014 Edition - New questions! Post 59!

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #16
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Spotlight - You!

1) What caused you to join MTF?

i joined WTAworld 1st, but my general love of tennis found me here to.

2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?

monica seles was my 1st tennis playing idol, since then simon, chakvetadze, del potro and pierce have all become my faves.

monica was such a great competitor, i couldn't help but root for her. i love del potros clean ball striking, chakvetadze is such a clean hitter to and when playing well can make power hitters look stupid. simon is fun to watch when counter-punching and is smoking hot, pierce was the best 'ball basher' i've ever seen.

3) What are your 10 favorite songs?

tori amos - josephine
alanis morissette - not as we
forienier - hot blooded
tracy chapman - fast car
fugees - killing me softly
tori amos - riot poof
joan osbourne - one of us
sheryl crow - resusitation
spice girls - goodbye
tori amos - playboy mommy

4) What is your philosophy of life in general?

just to be the best person i can be. to try not to get wrapped up in the bad things in my life and concentrate on the good.

5) What are your best and worst traits?

my best and worst trait are the same thing, i cant say no to people. if people ask me to do things, i will to the detriment of myself sometimes, always try to do it for them. i sometimes lose myself because im so busy trying to please others.

6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?

alan carrs autobiography, its such a laugh but touching as well.

V for vendetta - great film really made me think about where lifes going and whether i could actually side with a terrorist

7) What would you have written in your epitaph?

'he was the man he wanted to be'

8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?

im a liverpool fan (football), i play badminton, i watch snooker and rugby.

9) What countries would you like to visit and why?

dubai just to see what it feels like to be around such money, toronto just looks a great place

10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?

be yourself, and lover yourself because untill you accept and love yourself others will never truely be able to either.

11) Which are your favorite quotes?

'we build our lives out of chaos and hope'

to my father - 'i know what it means to be made of you, but never enough for you'

12) What is that you most love and hate?

well tennis is a love and passion and always has been. music is a very big part of my life and i love songs with meaningful lyrics (hence my list of songs).
i hate that everyone doesn't have an equal chance in life.

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote