MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indoor Season 2009 Autumn Version

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #55
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Season 2009 Autumn Version

Pity you don't talk to him but maybe it was better today, he was surely not in a very good mood I assume he has said some nice words to the crowd and ballkids

I follow on scoreboard and yes first set seemed to be quite correct. But well he lost 8 games in row winning less than 5 points on his serves at the end. Maybe they can do a losers dinner with Marco, Nico and Thierry

And I don't know what to think about his situation Since RG he played 11 matches losing 10 It's tough to see something really positiv since june and not sure the off-season will resolve his problems.

He has his doubles scheduled tomorrow and after going back in his home sweet home

We were OK about Stockholm he will play doubles with Lindstedt if he goes there of course maybe he would still be in Rennes at the moment of the qualies

Last edited by soulage : 10-06-2009 at 07:04 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote