MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #507
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Yes that was Tuesday nights great show,though I couldn't be there

Yesterday was even better 5-1,just amazing football we're playing just now. Cody didn't get on the pitch,he was on the bench once more.

Chris Martin opened the scoring for us with a superb free kick after only 8 minutes,but then Rovers equalised with a penalty after 26 minutes.

Wes Hoolahan restored City's lead from a penalty after 31 minutes after he was fouled by Byron Anthony, and skipper Holt scored two minutes later from Simon Lappin's corner.

Five minutes before half-time, Holt scored a splendid second to complete an eventful half and take his goal tally to nine for the season in all competitions. A brilliant solo goal

There was one more goal to come as Hoolahan did brilliantly to set up Cureton for goal number five in stoppage time.

I haven't recovered yet

Here's a pic of Wes Hoolahan being congratulated after his penalty,Chris Martin,Simon Lappin,and Korey Smith are on hand to congratulate him

Good luck to Caley this afternoon,I'll keep tabs on the score

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote