MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #1419
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid Dream's PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
even worse Karin, even worse, they just don't get the fact that not all the bands have powerful record labels behind them promoting their vids on MTV (or crappy musical channel of your country), YouTube is frankly as good as it can get for some bands and those morons try to take those vids down without any copyright issue in the way? no one is giving YouTube google a hard time about it yet they are very "proactive" when it comes to that :retard: :retard:

next thing you know, music will be prohibited in mySpace (which is also an important distribution source for indie/underground bands around the globe) :retard:
Well, funniest thing of all is that I now witness my beloved, highly underrated Porcupine Tree take the Music World as a Hurricane! So fantastic, after having witnessed the guys struggling for over 15 years.

It's like a Dream coming true - yeah, a Stupid Dream as they said themselves some six, seven years ago.

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here... VAMOS!!!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-04-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote