MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Juan - Girlfriend??

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #52
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan - Girlfriend??

aww come on now girls you knew it had to happen eventually lol

i do like the fact that in every article i've read about it it says that he relentlessly persued her for ages before she finally gave in and went out to dinner with him...thats kind of sweet.

but that last part about the rugby player she was with...it says they broke up because of distance, he being away a lot for sport...you would think then that going with another sports person wouldnt be a good move? speacially a tennis player there probably more busy then most like 10-11monts out of the year they play. but i suppose they both live in the same place, maybe she could become the new mirka? follow him everywhere? lol i hope shes more like rafas GF she doesnt always travel with him, and appears to have a seperate life, but they always look so happy when there together
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote