MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat Graphics!!! Avatars, Wallpapers, and More...

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #194
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat Graphics!!! Avatars, Wallpapers, and More...

Had some of mine posted on TGFR, well I'll post it here though. Some others left in my pc back at home, will upload later if I have the time.

I hope know one will ask why I put the australian open thingy... And why there's Djokovic hanging round one of the wallpapers. I was just having a very good time doodling with stuff. Got a bit carried away if I may say so.

Hope you enjoy it though! If anyone wants a resize for the last one (cause I designed it for dual screens) tell me and I'll post it up. Or if you want anything removed. The background I used for that one was from the Hubble space telescope image of the Eagle Nebula...

Ciao

Last edited by momo_momo : 06-10-2010 at 08:43 PM.
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote