MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Some thoughts about Delpo

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
country flag DJ Soup

DJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some thoughts about Delpo

the quote in your siggy is so awesome, haha.

ALL I WANTED WAS CHEESECAKE

also, on a more argentine-political note:
Delpo said NO to the president.
She wanted to take a picture with him, but he said no with a very breif explanation: "My family lives from the farmers".
For those who don't know, the government had a political war against the farmers last year which lead to about 120 days of strike from the farmers. The crux of the problem was that the government wanted to impose a tax (although they used another word) that was inconstitutional.
Personally I think what the government did was very wrong, and the president's popularity right now is very low, around 30%.
There might be some that disagree with me, but I think Delpo's solid and coherent answer to the president is to be bowed to. He had the balls to say NO to the president, and to stay firm to his belief.
DJ Soup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote