MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NRL Semi-Finals

Thread: NRL Semi-Finals
View Single Post

Old 09-21-2009, 04:14 AM   #13
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL Semi-Finals

What is so bad about the NRL finals system. I am a fan of it moreso then the AFL system. Of course all with have their negatives but their has been alot of discussion about this on the rleague forum.

Finals is cutthroat. Why should teams deserve 2 chances to play at home, if they fuck up the first week? The fact the Dragons were guaranteed a second chance regardless if they lost should be advantage enough. Also, if they won they were straight through to week 3, and home ground advantage.

They couldn't beat TEAM 8 on their home ground so they had to make a trip away. Too bad for them.

Go Broncos BTW!!!