MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indoor Season 2009 Autumn Version

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Season 2009 Autumn Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
A little traduction

He's always nice with his sunny smile and her eyes full of mischief. "I love coming here" in this Open that he has won in 2003. Since between loyal participations and Davis Cup, his bandanas has wrapped the memories of his many fans in Lorraine. But glory isn't forever eternal. Arnaud Clement like others must now contend with a body of thirty which has done so much campaigns and endless matches.
"For several weeks I have a sore elbow. In recent days she leaves me alone ... So I'm quite happy to go back on the court and no longer feeling pain. Since Roland Garros it was go back and forth ... And in those circumstances I hadn't the pleasure to play. "
At force we even got worried. This colorful character of the circuit would he leave the limelight? "No, it is not scheduled. As long as I have the desire and as I am able I will stay on the tour. The day I see that I haven't the level I stop. My retirement in any case is an actual reality ! If of course I lose my health everything can go fast but in 2010 I intend to return to be fit. "
"I need matches"
2009 bad year? Almost. With a closer look however Arnaud Clement cuts its season into two parts: "Until May, it was not too bad without being sensational. Some good matches. Then it was a little tougher ... May he afford and offer us an end of season thundering:" It's time that I needed for getting started. Open de Moselle is timely. I'm going to really test myself. The match is something else than training. The qualies suit me perfectly. I need matches "that doesn't seem obvious with this level who continues to grow.
"Between #120 and #80 there is not a great difference. But I'm happy to go to play blows Arno watching on television the match of Davis Cup of Jo Tsonga. Nostalgia? Clement with blue tunic the image appears far away. He laughs: "That was last year. "
that's right it was only last year. what difference a year makes! dropped out of top 100, out of davis cup... and more likely than not, it may be permanent this time.

yet he seems forever hopeful. well he has an injury to blame upon, and not the 'head problem' that we think he has.

(thanks soulage )
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote