MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gambling confession

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 AM   #14
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gambling confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
When I was 9 years old I stole $50 from my parents to buy a basketball card which I then sold for a little over $400.
Can't beat what I did.

At an AFL practice football match one time in Lavington.

I printed off a whole heap of Mickey Mouse pictures. Signed them, then sold them to kids for $10 a piece saying Mickey Mouse signed it. I raised over $500 and was pretty happy with myself.

The smart thing about that was that if I sold it to them for more, their parents would ask what they need the money for.

I would do it again in a heart beat. This time maybe a Miley Cyrus picture. That seems to be the craze at the moment in young people.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote