MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AFL Finals Week 2

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #39
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Finals Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
Adelaide @ 1.74 - I've just spent 5 minutes staring at Collingwoods team sheet like one of those magic eye things waiting for something to jump out at me, but I just don't see it... I don't see this team i'm looking at winning the match.

I remember thinking the same thing when they went to Perth earlier in the year only for them to knock off the eagles, so maybe I just haven't learnt my lesson but Adelaide with the 8 day break compared with Collingwoods 6 really should win this. Frankly, i'll feel better backing them and they lose, as opposed to not backing them and they win.

Windy conditions expected again tomorrow, and I think this one might turn into a bit of a scrap. Under 173.5 @ 1.90
loss. All week I wasn't betting on this game, "it could go either way" I kept telling myself, "yes Collingwoods team looks ordinary, but they play as a team and win these types of games all the time... just stay away from it".

win

Quote:
Leon Davis under 1.5 goals @ 1.73 - finals hack! Hasn't kicked more than 1 goal in his last 7 finals matches and in his past 11 matches against Adelaide his highest goal tally is 1! I predict another finals failure from 'neon' leon.
win

Quote:
Dogs highest scoring team @ 1.62 - as if this isn't happening... should be 1.001
win
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote