MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Trap of Trying to Do Too Much

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trap of Trying to Do Too Much

In my opinion, it is better to go for too much than too little. At least the positive is that you are trying to be aggressive and taking the offensive, trying to be on top of the point. I remember my problem used to be that I would lose matches feel like I didn't use even 1% of my strength because I was so scared to make an error. But after a while and practicing for very long, I started just wacking the crap out of the ball so even if I lost, I felt good because I was trying to win the point rather than trying to not lose it which is mentally a very good thing for a player. The solution is really simply in my opinion, just practice and play a lot of matches.