MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vol.16

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vo

Admiral Certinfy

Top Military Stategist of General JolánGagó of the West

Residence:

Fellow Warrior Start da Game
Fellow Warrior in the Castle

Residence:

Commander Groove Dude
Elite Infantry Units to the West

Residence:

Commander cath777
Elite Infantry Units to the North

Residence:

Commander ShotmaKer
Elite Infantry Units to the South

Residence:

Commander Bascule
Elite Infantry Units to the East

Residence:

our official motto:

"Mercilessly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on."

memo to opposition: no retreat and no surrender, only pray for death.

Last edited by habibko : 09-12-2009 at 11:44 PM.
habibko is offline View My Blog!