MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New racket help: Wilson or Babolat

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #5
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New racket help: Wilson or Babolat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstuff View Post
So, am i right in thinking that the apdc and team fx, would be more suited to the less advanced player, whereas the kobra tour is more of a players frame? also why do babolats get quite a lot of bad press, what is wrong with them? Are head rackets good, i've never really played with one, but i've heard good things about them, which, if any, head racket would you reccomend for me?
yes, the kobra tour is a more advanced players frame.

i dont know what you've been reading about babolat, but as far as i'm aware they havent been receiving any bad press of late (if they had, i would know as i work in the racket industry). as i said before, they are pretty much the number one brand in the world right now for rackets and while their rackets are not really to my personal taste i have rarely heard a bad word about them in the three years i've been in the industry and when people have spoken ill of them its simply because they are poorly informed.

with regards to head the most similar racket would be the microgel extreme
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote