MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frank Dancevic

Thread: Frank Dancevic
View Single Post

Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 AM   #644
country flag dam0dred

dam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frank Dancevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Polansky has played in 3 of the 4 grand slams this year, so in my opinion, he is the better player this yearm but Frank still has the talent to go out there any week and beat anyone.
That is really kind of an absurd thing to say. Yeah he's played in one more slam than Frank, but he's won 2 matches all year long. Two. And one of those wins has a huge asterisk beside it because it was against Agostinell who is outside the top 1000. So, really, one ATP match win in all of 2009 and that's good enough to be better than Frank?

Frank has a semis and a finals this season on two different surfaces and beat a handful of top 100 opponents to accomplish that. I don't really understand that statement.