MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - AFL Round 22

Thread: AFL Round 22
View Single Post

Old 08-29-2009, 01:20 PM   #10
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
North Melbourne +21.5 @ 1.91 - North players are keen to impress with new coach Brad Scott watching on, while Port players couldn't give a stuff anymore and are already on vacation.

Sydney @ 1.88 - Lock of the year. Sydney always bully Brisbane at the SCG... Sydney farewelling O’Loughlin, Barry and Crouch... Brisbane missing Bradshaw and Merret... Brisbane getting tired like they do every year in the last few rounds. Sydney comfortably.

Sydney to win by more than 24 points @ 3.75 - I can see Sydney running away with this one.

Adelaide @ 2.20 - Adelaide will smother Carlton like they usually do and win with ease.

Richmond +30.5 @ 1.91 - Richmond play Subiaco like a violin and have won the last 3 games they have played at the ground. West Coast are an average side themselves and I can even see Richmond winning this match.
win
lock of the year my ass
not even close
win
Richmond are winning the next 5 wooden spoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
Jonathan Brown under 3.5 goals @ 1.96
James Polkinghorne over 0.5 goals @ 1.95
Jesse White Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.54
Drew Petrie over 1.5 goals @ 2.67

High to Low PtAd/NMlb/Syd/Brs @ 19.00
win
win
win
win

High to low was an epic fail. Exact opposite occured.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote