MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Keeping your head against a cheating opponent....

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2009, 02:16 AM   #14
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping your head against a cheating opponent....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
My favorite tactic against this is simple. You can't miss.

Dropshot him, doesn't matter how bad it is. Just bring him to the net. Hit a huge shot at him. Don't even pretend you wanted to hit the court. That will make him think twice. Hit as hard as you can - aim for the chest.

Word.

And it works, every time. Playing a lot of mixed, there's a lot of...ah...paybacks. I don't take it personal regardless of if I'm the initial target...or the payback.

Now in ladies, it's the rare opponent that deserves this sort of thing. But I've done it. And don't regret it.

Glad you won, Adam. Served him right.