MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #501
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Gillou has temporarily got the bump from my desktop at work, for this week only I've replaced him with Cody & Craig
I found a download for the match on Maxxed too I'll be buying a yellow scarf next
Gosh Its an achievement for Gillou to take 2nd place on your desktop,especially to Cody and for A WHOLE WEEK You have a download of the match too Les-wow!

Wow the power of persuasion I can recommend you buy a scarf I find I don't always have to go to Norwich to get kit either,I find shirts and scarves in my local charity shops(around North Derbyshire) There's are a surprisingly large group of Norwich fans in our area(some have become exiles of course-yet some others like me don't speak with a Norfolk accent-must be our charm as a Club that does it) Some of our 'fans' have a habit of losing faith in them to the extent of handing kit in to second hand shops. But their loss is often my gain

Charity shops are great for football gear in general,I'm always on the case for it

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote