MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #497
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Just saw the score on textCaley

Yeah Simon has played under 3 managers for us in his short time with us,Granty really rated him,Roeder didn't..hopefully Paul Lambert will no doubt realise his versatility,that he's consistent and reliable. Simon is someone you don't notice,because he just gets on with his football,he's not looking to run the show,just play his role in the team.

I just loved that pic of Cody and Craig Gordon,we stayed behind and saw the two of them exchange words,it was a lovely moment indeed. I tried to take a pic myself,but my camera is rubbish at night even with the night setting on So that pic is a great consolation.

I watched some of the game again,OMG the cameramen found that Newcastle fan

3-0 Caley Thistle..Bullvitis EDIT: As I suspected,he's Latvian

Is Ross Tokely back playing for you tonight Les? EDIT: I just saw he is,he's listed as being booked during the game!!

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 08-25-2009 at 07:33 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote