MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #40
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Fangurlzism is welcome here. Fanboyism as well.

As for the gloryhunting, ah, well nothing lasts for ever eh. In a year or two, the mods will be happy to dump this thread in "Blast From The Past"...

But until then... .
Four years and counting!
I commend you for yet another attempt to break down the barriers of hatred and hostility between the respective 'tard camps'

I feel I may have exhausted my insights on this subject, so I don't know how active I'll be, but you have my moral support. Keep fighting the good fight!

In closing, I'll just do some publicity for Chicaratamura's vid (hopefully she doesn't mind), surely one of the first of its kind. Maybe she'll see this thread, and join in

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

Last edited by kinski76 : 08-24-2009 at 04:36 PM.
kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote