MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #33
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

How about a regular picspam entry focussing on one of their matches. I would have liked to start off with their first meeting, 3rd round Miami 2004, wherein a 17-year old Raf blew Roger off the court, 6-3 6-3. Whoopie. Welcome to the show, Rafa!

Unfortunately I have a total of three pictures from this match and all of them are worthless as none of them have both of the guys in them.
(should anyone have anything from this match, please post! pleezpleezpleez??? )

So that leaves me with their second meeting. Same tournament, just one year later. Final Miami 2005, which could well have ended up as another major kick from Raf in Roger's ass, as after some two hours of play, Raf lead 6-2 7-6 4-1, only two points from victory.
How he managed to do it I still don't know, but the wake-up call apparently came just in time, as somehow Roger managed to squeeze out the 3rd set TB and conveniently win the next two sets 6-3 6-1.

Okay then. PICSPAM!

"Nice try, buddy" ~ this kid is going to give me quite a bit of work in the future!

"Never mind, Rogelio, you better player, no?" ~ plenty of chances coming up soon... "

Famous cute picture...

And another one, a non-professional one.

Ha! First signs of Roger's Rafa-shoe fetish.

Well well... what would be future bring for these fellows? A... friendly rivalry?

More to follow folks.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote