MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jeremy's summer season.

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #138
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeremy's summer season.

That really sucks that he lost today .
I actually was there on Wednesday and I got to watch him.And let me tell you heís so HOT in person !And he was playing really well.I was cheering my ass off for him.It really felt like me against the entire crowd.They were of course cheering for Isner .The guy behind me was so obnoxious he was like having conversations with Isner during the match.At one point he yelled it sucks itís hot but you can do it.And at first I thought he was saying Jeremy sucks.I swear I was about to jump across the seats and knock him out(Yes im a girl but I think at that point I had enough anger in me to knock him out ).And then I realized he was just saying it sucks because the weather was so hot.It was kind of awkward and sudden when Isner quit the match.I think the reason he quit was because the weather was getting to him he really looked like he was about to either puke or pass out or both.It was kind of funny seeing Isner looking like he was going to die and Jeremy looked like he didnít feel the weather at all.Anyway I'm so so so glad got to see him live ........

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
tashanv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote