MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Juan - Girlfriend??

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #25
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan - Girlfriend??

Sorry to say this, but I'm a little disappointed in you girls, implying that being gay would somehow make Juan less of a man. That's simply not true.

I'm sure he isn't gay (any suggestions otherwise would be uninformed and speculative), but is reacting to someone's curiousity in such a negative way really necessary? Lots of gay men just want to relate to someone they admire and I know where they're coming from. I don't think that's a crime.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote