MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger's cup 2009

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #487
country flag Federerhingis

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °o.O* Rogers Cup: Montreal 2009 / QF vs. Tsonga - HOPP! *O.o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalxJourney View Post
Ehh this loss doesn't bother me in the least. He got some matches under his belt and had some practice matches. I'm surprised anybody would take this tourney that seriously to begin with.
I know in the other hand it can be a little concerning given that the past 8-10 months actually 16 months or so he's had issues with letting go of his leads and losing mathces like this one which he should have won.

Nevertheless, hopefully he makes a better showing at Cincy and that propels him to at least the semis at the US OPEN. Right now I am just hoping he keeps the slams semis streak alive and wins a couple of titles here and there.
when he has done you no harm, Proverbs3:30"

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Roger continue marvelling us the tennis mortals

Roger Federer & Martina Hingis (TENNIS)
Federerhingis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote