MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wild Cards (results in post #74)

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #43
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wild Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Evans has had a very disappointing season after a good start though. He is very, very inconsistent and has had some WCs already. I think the USTA should sort of let him try on his own; he's been given sufficient help as it is. I like him, but he belongs in qualies this year.
As Chip_s_m said, Evans has much improved his best ranking this year (and he's very close to top-100 in the Race), I wonder why you say it's very disappointing

it's true he's been disappointing last two months, but before ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Ryan's progress hasn't been as rapid as I thought it would have been. Out of the three, I think he has the most potential, but that doesn't mean that much. But at the same time, I think he has a good record when he has been given WCs.
From what I heard, Harrison has been injured since the end of last year until the middle of this year.

And he's won 52 ranking points since the beginning of the year whereas Britton (who is one year older) has won ... 0 (lost his 4 matches in the men's tour )

Last edited by duong : 08-17-2009 at 05:53 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote