MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Montreal | Congrats to coonster14 |

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2009, 01:03 AM   #107
country flag coonster14

coonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond reputecoonster14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Montreal | Congrats to coonster14!!! |

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
Thanks for running the tournament, dusan!

Congratulations to coonster14!

I did great. Good luck to everyone next week.
i just woke up and found out murray won.

To the poster who picked Del Potro to win, bad luck, but u were the only one who had enough faith in him to pick him, and DelPo made it to the final, we will be seeing more of him in the future, that is for sure since he is only 20!!!

dusan, thanks for running the tourney- you have done a great job- hopefully my luck continues in cincy this week, and KarlyM- thanks very much.

my first time ever playing, must be beginners luck.

Also supporting: Rusty, Pics, Nalby, Nando, Baggy, Kei, Isner, Blake, Kolya, Berdych, Richie, Soderling, Gil

Ana - Wozzy - Vika - Kimmy - Makiri

AGASSI,RAFTER,SAFIN

Last edited by coonster14 : 08-17-2009 at 01:28 AM.
coonster14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote