MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger's cup 2009

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #482
country flag jwoodrx

jwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond reputejwoodrx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °o.O* Rogers Cup: Montreal 2009 / QF vs. Tsonga - HOPP! *O.o°

I think we just need to come to the realization that from this point on in Roger's career his only real motivation will be at the slams. Just because he might be playing crappily now does not reflect what his form might be at the Open. I think it's a matter of focus. And to act like he won't possibly win another title this year is just silly. We all know he's going to step it up big time for Basel. All the ball boys/girls will be counting on getting that pizza.

My favorite excuse for his loss is that he didn't want to meet Murray and make the H to H even more lopsided. There is even an article about it in GM. Poor Roger, he's scared.