MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2009, 07:53 AM   #69
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - The new address is mtftt.info

The percentage of correct picks will be there, it's a stat I planned from the very beginning. But there's a problem getting the correct data for it. To calculate the percentage, you must have the number of correct picks as well as the number of total picks. And this total picks number is what we commonly call "Matches Counted" and it should be right there on the first page of each tournament with the results. But the problem is that some managers haven't posted these numbers. I PM those managers and usually they update the data but that takes time and some managers just ignore my request. Right now there are 12 tournaments in my DB with missing data, and I can't display this statistic until I get the number down to zero. In reality this means that I'll deal with that after all tournaments from 2008 and 2007 are entered, so you will get this statistic sometime next year probably.

Now, to give a quick update... tennismaster882001 is the newest volunteer, he's entered a lot of tournaments and already started on last year's US Open I haven't gotten around to updating the players details page, I've been working on adding points. I don't think I'll do rankings before all the past tournaments are entered but you should be able to see the points you got for each tournament soon.