MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2009, 04:47 AM   #78
country flag Marco tennis
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

Report - Day 5 - 2nd Round

Match 3: Andy Roddick def Igor Andreev 6-1 7-6

Not that I were tired of frenchmen, but I were happy not to here people cherring them on with that France accent. I guess it's a natural thing to imitate this accent while cheering a frenchman. Anyways, Andy was smoking good in that first set, while Andreev was home -running a few forehands. In the second, Andy wasn't near as great, but mostly because of Andreev, who's game had improved enormously from first. Andy looking Smoking Hot! could hear young girl cheering: ''Andy Marry Me!". I dont know why, but in Montreal Roddick is very popular when it comes to woman and young girls. Is that the case everywhere. Anyways, I definetely look forward to that Djoko-Roddick Qurterfinal Match. I hope its not at night, because thats the only session I wont attend. I handed out my tickets before knowing the Draw

Marco tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote