MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2009, 06:29 AM   #53
country flag Marco tennis
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

Report - Day 3 - 1st Round Part 1

Match 3: Gael Monfils (13) def Marat Safin 6-2 3-6 6-2

That was such a weird match. I mean the scores ressembles more a womens match scoreline. Whatever, in the first set Monfils was Outstanding. He accelerated on every ball, whether he was on or off balance . Safin was really struggling with getting some first serves in, which led to many DFs thereof. In the second set, the opposite happened, Safin got his serve back on tarck while Monfils started making uncharacteristic erros on the forehand side especially. Safin got a code violation of ball abused, in the first so no need to say he could not afford being a ''BAD BOY'' again . The third set was a really a two-momentum thing. Safin got up an early break, but Monfils was able to break break back after a long breathless game. We from there for saw the Monfils of the 1st set: The Best Monfils Ever Played in my opinion
Marco tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote