MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jérémy's article/news thread

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 AM   #13
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jérémy's article/news thread

Thanks for the article, interesting read.

I like the setup he has with Fontang and his local club, seems to be working just fine for him, no reason to work with the bigger French giant systems. They just swallow players up anyway and that point about the player/coach relationship is so true!

It's good that he's so grounded. The car thing was just too cute.

I hope he does get to play Davis Cup.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote