MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2009, 03:13 AM   #35
country flag Marco tennis
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

Report - Day 2 - Qualification

Match 1: Jesse Levine def Andrey Golubev 7-5 3-6 6-2

That was some hot tennis. Honestly the highest quality match of the day, but not the most exciting indeed. I caught the action at 5-5 first set. For the first part of the moring I was waiting for Djokovic to come practice. How ridiculous? He decided to practice 2 hours later, so I basically waisted my time, but thats not the point of the convo. 5-5, Golubev serving. Levine gets ahead 0-40 in that game. Looks like no tiebreaker will decide of that one, but Golubev is back to deuce a few minutes later. So DEUCE. The umpire makes a correction and calls Golubev's serve OUT. To me it did appear IN! Golubev gets ''crazy'' and loses concentration. Levine takes advantage of it. He wins the 1st set 7-5. In the second set, Golubev starts using a particular pattern, Levine is out of ressources and loses the second 6-3. In the third set, for unknown reasons, Golubev decides to come back to his first set patterns and commits even more mistake. Levine he's hitting some Wimby Stuff and steals the Match: 7-5 3-6 6-2!

Marco tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote