MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Here's to a Healthy 2009" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #488
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Here's to a Healthy 2009" Cheering Thread!

oh, they said on ttc during the LA final that the names on the back are a new initiative the players thought up to raise the profile for doubles so the crowd would know who they're watching etc. guess the twins don't deserve credit

omg they are talking about laying down beats next week in the post-match interview...... let's make it less obvious, bob

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 08-03-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote