MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Latvia F1 [July 27 - Jurmala - Clay] Winner: Hans Podlipnik-Castillo

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
country flag seljanin

seljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Latvia F1 [July 27 - Jurmala - Clay] Main Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post

have you seen the final?
Hans lost two games in his last two matches
Yep, I was watching it today.

Hans started serving first and got broken in the 1st game. And then... he won 12 games in a row

The match was over in 1h and 15min. 1st set was.. well.. not very competitive, but Simoni managed at least to stay in the rallies, although Hans was dominating them and moving Simoni around the court. 2nd set was very quick, because Simoni gave up at 0:2 and didn't care to try at all.

I liked the Chilean's single-handed BH. Nice technique and pretty consistent shot. At least in this level

F. Mayer/M/Youzhny/F. Fognini/J. Nieminen/L. Rosol/G. Muller/D. Brands/I. Sijsling/K. de Schepper/L. Hewitt/J. Zopp/M. Berrer/I. Karlovic/F. Nielsen/C. Guccione

S. Querrey/J. Janowicz/F. Lopez/B. Baker/R. Harrison/L. Kubot/S. Darcis/D. Meffert/M. Przysiezny/H. Podlipnik-Castillo/A. Olivetti/A. Bogdanovic/P. Oswald/A. Juška/V. Ivanov/R. Bloomfield/N. Rosenzweig
seljanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote