MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Latvia F1 [July 27 - Jurmala - Clay] Winner: Hans Podlipnik-Castillo

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #12
country flag Zirconek
TÍnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Latvia F1 [July 27 - Jurmala - Clay] Main Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by seljanin View Post
Burquier didn't do a lot wrong, it was Lobkov, who managed to improve his level dramatically after being on the verge of defeat, when he was a break down in the 2nd set. He absolutely deserved to win, and he is developing into a pretty good player, IMO. It's a pity that he cracked mentally vs Simoni today.

I've been watching all 4 tournament days, and I find Podlipnik-Castillo as the most impressive player in this draw.

I have to say that I like Farron-Mahon/Kromann duo as well, but, of course, I will be rooting for my countrymates tomorrow in the doubles final. It would be a fairy-tale for Kazijevs/Lībietis to win

have you seen the final?
Hans lost two games in his last two matches