MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 9, 2009)

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2009, 04:42 AM   #45
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated July 30, 2009)

On the wildcard topic, it onlt makes sense for tennis canada to give the wildcard to a canadian...who does the us open organizers give their wildcards too? estonians? no, americans and so do the rest of the grand slams...sometimes they do a trade but they only do that to benefit their players because it gives them a chance to compete and get experiance, and helps them get needed ranking points(if they do well) to help their ranking climb...that's why I would give the wildcard to agosnelli instead of neimeyer...although it would be a good farewell...a wildcard to the main draw would mean so much for agosnelli who needs experiance and shows he can do well under pressure(proven in davis cup). This wildcard would do so much to help him move up the rankings much quicker....they already have a wildcard given to an international...if ferrero wanted to compete he should have aquired a better ranking...and it doesn't matter what portugal does..that's their choice and I would say not a very good one(I like to rant too)
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote