MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #26
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
yes i thought so initially, hercs.......but later on, i feel like remaining as a warrior alone.......i am happy with the warrior status........anyway, i would leave it to you lead warriors to decide.......any decision is welcome from my side.......

its not a bad deal to be featured on the opening/original post of all castle threads.

you have earned that right by being kind, thoughtful, reasonable, and by being the warrior that you are.

enjoy it. you are clearly headed in the right direction.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!