MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #24
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
vol 10 now, nice.......clay d and habib, i would like to be known as just a warrior, shown at the very last after all the generals and admirals.......i don't want further promotions and i am ready to withdraw the current vice-admiral status.......

a while back you had asked about what it takes to be a general. kick back and relax old sport. you turn will come.

we all know you are a warrior.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!