MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - we did the 1002 so now it's time for the 2002 ways we love andy!

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2004, 11:03 PM   #75
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we did the 1002 so now it's time for the 2002 ways we love andy!

cool socks? What were they? Isn't he usually wearing ankle braces and you can't see his socks anyway? I saw the black shoes, those are

And sure, I knew he was among the youngest, but I didn't realize he was THE youngest in the whole top 20 (and 2nd in the top 30 after Ancic)! I thought that was

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 11-06-2004 at 11:06 PM.
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote