MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #66
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - The new address is mtftt.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Doubles winners of HAMBURG is wrong .
No problem, fixed it Actually I'm quite surprised it took this long for the first mistake to be noticed, I'm sure there must be some more somewhere. Everyone's trying to be really careful when entering matches but you just can't avoid the occasional mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Now, a suggestion, A section of 'SINGLE PLAYERS' and 'DOUBLES TEAMS'

And do like profiles of the most succesful singles players and 8 more consistent teams and stuffs.

Maybe Q&As with players for the future would be a nic eidea.
Sorry, I don't understand your suggestion about Single Players and Doubles Teams. Can you elaborate? The next addition to the website will be a reworked Player Details screen with more info and easier to use.

Q&As with the players... Actually Ozone already had this idea but I think you can put those as well here in a MTF thread.

I'm also still figuring out how to add points and rankings to the website. It will probably take some months but I hope I can do it eventually