MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - plz help me choose my first racket

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: plz help me choose my first racket

seeing as you have played table tennis for a long time hand-eye coordination is obviously not a problem for you, so as you say, a huge head size would be wrong for you. however, as table tennis shots are, in comparison to tennis shots, quicker and more compact, i think you'd get on a little better with a frame on the lighter side. examples of these are the wilson kzen team, dunlop aerogel 500, babolat drive z lite, head microgel radical team, prince speedport white team, tecnifibre tflash 254

i dont know of any racket shops in belguim, so i'll point you in the direction of tennis warehouse europe. they'll most probably have the best selection.
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote