MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2009, 05:28 AM   #101
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Well, enjoy arguing then

Yes, I thought he'd win some too, but I never expected the RG+W double
Rafa really needs to look into his scheduling. I know you're his fan, but him and his team really seem a bit stupid to me in terms of his scheduling. And playing all those doubles matches as well, especially when he says he knew he had knee troubles. It just makes me go

Quite a few were upset about that. Similar to how Tiger supported Roger in the US Open Well, it was very nice of Pete nevertheless, and he still leads in Wimbledon titles 7 : 6 even though Roger has more grass titles Besides, I think it was very nice to see how much respect John McEnroe, Rod Laver, Borg and even Roger have for Pete
And if/when there comes a day when Roger's record is broken, I hope he handles it with as much grace as Pete has

I don't much like the Harry Potter movies either. I prefer the books You're not a freak I like detective and crime movies too So which movie have you watched recently?

Talk to you soon ,mimi
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote