MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2009, 05:10 AM   #100
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

yes there are lots of hate and trolling in GM, but i cannot resist the charm to go there and argue

honestly, I never thought Roger would never win another slam, even after his losses at RG08 and wimby 08, coz come on, he still got to the finals, how bad it can be? Though I have to admit i didn't expect him to win RG as Rafa was more dominating on clay, but kudos to Roger for grinning out many tough matches and won it finally

well, to be honest, i am a bit angry about Pete, not that I dislike Roger winning as I didn't expect Roddick could challenge him that much in wimby 09so I already predicted his win before the match, but what the hell could you be happy that someone is going to break your record, and he seems to support Roger more than his own fellow countryman Roddick? sounds fooilsh for me

my boss is not behaving too bad lately and as usual, she only arrives in the afternoon, so I slack around in the morning , well, i guess I am a bit old, i don't like watching Harry Potter's movies (it seems that i watched one serie in cinema?), i love watching detective, ghost or bloody movies, you know, I am a freak

sorry, i have to go, my lunch hours, see you and take care

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote