MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Chat Thread: Part 2

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2009, 05:01 AM   #99
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
so nice to see you trickcy, i understand, studies are more important than message board, you must be in seven heaven since roger won both RG and wimby and now having 2 baby girls

counting on the monies i earned day by day, and wishing to retire soon
and am a bit afraid of the swine flu, trying to eat a bit less as i am as big as a ballon, other than that, nothing special
Well, one reason for not coming to MTF esp GM often is my studies, other is that fact that whenever Federer or any of my favourite players are losing, even their fans keep cribbing about it, and when they win, you'll find many trolling Don't enjoy it at all. So I stick to the Player forms.
I'm very happy, yes Especially about his kids After everybody, including former players criticizing him and saying that he'll probably retire after 2008 and stuff I was happy he was able to still win
But I was quite sad that Rafa wasn't able to defend his Wimbledon trophy Of course, I'll be honest and admit I wanted Roger to win it, but I wish Rafa was atleast able to play Anyway, he's still very young, and very tough mentally, so I'm quite sure he'll recover and do very well after this break
I felt bad for Andy too, and I hope he has a good hardcourt season
Pete looked nice in his suit didn't he? It was nice to see him back at Wimbledon. I think he was very gracious about Roger given that his record was being surpassed
Also, I think it's nice that they both seem to respect each other a lot and have often called themselves friends

How's your boss, mimi? Do you still have to work late?
Are you a Harry Potter fan? Did you watch the movie?
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote