MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #976
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soderling

Righto. This is definetely the title he savours most yet and he's long dreamt about playing well here and maybe some day even win it all. He's now feeling that he can play well on all surfaces. Asked about how different his mindset was going into this final and the one at RG, he says he was nervous prior to both, but in different ways. In Paris he was so incredibly happy about getting to the final, even though he of course also wanted to win. Here in Båstad he was definetely not content about just getting to the final. It has been fun with the extra attention lately after his success, and the only pressure he's felt is the one he sets on himself.
Asked if he'll return to Båstad next year: "Of course. I will keep coming here for as long as I play and after that as well."
Nidhogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote