MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #823
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread

Wow, thanks! I haven't seen any of those faces there, but it's hard to tell now. I hadn't done my homework properly before my day trip, I hadn't checked the whole Mannarino family.
I think he has another older brother indeed, but I'm not sure either.

I just realized by seeing my post quoted that I called his opponent Beurken, what a Freudian slip! His name was Brunken, of course.

I see he's entered Segovia (outdoor hard - starts on the 3rd of August), maybe he will try other ATP qualies in the mean time? The Saturday match just didn't happen, he needs to play another match soon. Unless there really is something wrong with his shoulder, of course, but I don't think so because he didn't seem to mention it when he started to moan.
He also made me think of Calimero, btw, with his white cap, complaining that life was so unfair with him.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote