MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jeremy's summer season.

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #27
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeremy's summer season.

Jim wins 2-2 3-6 6-1! Got to love the lucky net cord to get the double break, seems like I joined when MVA had already lost all resistance seeing as I only saw the 3rd set.

Would have liked to have seen the arguing though, sounds interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufani View Post
I'm probably too late, but here's a livestream (tennislive.tv doesn't work for me even with German IP ): http://atdhe.net/7637/watch-atp-stut...ello-vs-chardy
You weren't too late at all. You saved me from the nightmare I was having with too slow German IP's. I had tried ATDHE near the start of the match but didn't think to check again, so thanks for posting it here, Olga.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote