MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ty (Winnipeg)'s Tournament Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2009, 03:20 AM   #13
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ty (Winnipeg)'s Tournament Cheering Thread!!!

Aight. GD, you do not understand some of the things that are going on here. First of, I guess I can somewhat apologize to Ty Di because I took him for a serious junior who was mature and serious about his results and game. I did not understand Ty is just a very big tennis fan and an immature junior that's just thinks he is the stuff and is trying to look like a pro for just playing in a few junior tournaments.

GD, Ty Di is making himself look superior to those who are humble and serious about their results and game. It is simply not fair. Me and Greg have our heads down and grind in huge USA Junior tourneys while Ty is just shouting look at me I won these nothing tournaments I am the best. Now Ty has gotten me and Greg out of our personalities and he has made us look rude for being a little cocky player that doesn't understand what junior tennis is all about.

Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it (Sorry, I just always wanted to say that)

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote