MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #38 - Bastad - Congratulations -Evita-, our new champion!

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 AM   #20
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #38 - Bastad - Tournament preview at post #7

Fernando Verdasco

Hello PAW players, welcome to Bastad as the Catella Swedish Open gets underway! Here comes your preview

The favourite in this tournament, ignoring the ranking positions, is Action Jackson. If you look above in the first post you'll see he was the first champion of this tournament under the name of GeorgeWHitler. He also has two runner-ups on the bag, so this history in the tournament can't be forgotten. Let's see if he can have another great run here.

Wimbledon champion -Evita- this time joins us at the tournament and will try to prove her good form in a completely different surface than it was at the amazing GS title. Other top 10 players here are Labamba, njnetswill and ostm89. Other usual suspects as Frooty Bazooty, chrono, qczi and n3gative are here trying to claim the title.

Both players who were champions at my managements will also play in Bastad: Bolivero, who has already won 2 titles this year (AO was one of them if I'm not mistaken) was the champion in Casablanca. -LOVETENNIS- by his side just won the Newport tournament and is on fire to win another one. Let's see what both can do.

Sorry I'm not doing a longer preview this time. Just want to say good luck to everyone and hope you have fun playing the tournament.

Last but not least, please consider running a PAW tournament. We don't have many managers during the year and PAW needs this help. I swear it's not much job, you can run a ATP 250 tournament with at most 30 minutes per day. If you want to help the game keep alive, go to the managers thread and say which tournament you want to manage. Next week we have Hamburg and Indianapolis and nobody has volunteered yet, so it's a good time to start

Cheers,

Caio

Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote